rent furnished apartment in Istanbul with pool code-9007
if you are planning to travel to Istanbul, we can help you to have a nice trip.
we, in “RESIDENCEADVISOR”, show you the best furnished apartment in Istanbul, Taksim. this furnished residential located in a safe and beautiful area and have full facilities for you.
you should call our agent and then they will suggest the best based on your needs and your budget.
4) Eat a kumpir. A kumpir is a loaded baked potato. The server will mix the potato with cheese and butter until it’s light and fluffy, and then you can choose from an assortment of toppings including olives, hot dogs, pickles, corn, peas, bulgur and more. It’s the perfect snack to go.
5) Get naked at a hamam. If you’re ready to shed your inhibitions, then head over to the Turkish bath. For the full experience you’ll want to opt in for the body scrub and massage. Don’t worry, the hamam is segregated into male and female only areas.
6) Ride the red street car. One way to see Istiklal Avenue without having to weave your way through the crowds is to ride the streetcar from one end of the strip to another. The streetcar has a decidedly vintage feel and it makes for a pleasant journey through Istanbul’s shopping hub.
7) Walk across Galata Bridge. Yes, you could very well ride the light rail across, but if you choose to walk, you’ll get to see all the locals fishing from the bridge, the vendors selling sesame covered pretzels, and the boats carrying passengers down the Bosphorus.
8) Eat a sesame seed covered pretzel. You can pick up one of these tasty pretzels at any bakery in town, but I suggest you grab one from the little red stands along Istiklal Avenue. It just adds to the experience.